REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!!
The cut off for registration is March 27th or until all spots are filled. In total, there are 192 spots available in the league. If you register after spots are filled, you will be added to a wait list. But, to ensure participation in a full season we recommend that you register early!
Just a reminder that the season runs from May 4th to September 28th 2014. Once you are registered and payment is received, you can expect a season of games, events and fundraisers!
Payment for the season is due by March 27th. Anyone who does not pay the registration fee by this date will have to re-register and will be added to the end of the wait list.
Here’s looking forward to the 2014 season!
NOTSO COLLECTIVE UPDATE!
We still have 2 positions open on this year's collective! If you are interested, please contact:
Carole Brault at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Signing agent
• Take meeting minutes
• Read and respond to league inquiries via e-mail
• Manage membership information, team rosters and waiting list
• Maintain Collective records
• Keep inventory on league merchandise and prizes
• Coordinate weekly Collective updates with the President
Social Coordinator (1 position of 2)
• Recruit a social committee consisting of one (1) Social Rep. per team
• Create a proposed schedule of events for Collective endorsement and inclusion in team binders
• Aid in the creation of season budget with the Treasurer
• Book venues for events
• Coordinate Social Reps. to help plan and execute events
• Act as a liaison between the Collective and venue contacts
• Provide promotional material (in conjunction with the Communication and Advertising Coordinator) for distribution to Social Reps. and use on the NASL website, in NASL newsletters and on Facebook
• Coordinate payments for social events with the Treasurer
Don't forget to like us on Facebook and stay connected for the latest Notso news and events.